Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Back to School SALE on TpT!



Hey guys!  Just a short post today to make sure you know that TpT is having a Back to School Sale! Save up to 25% on your favorite teaching resources on August 1st and 2nd. My entire store will be marked 20% off. Use the Code BTSFRESH at checkout to get a total of 25% off.

Time to check your wishlist and get some new material for the new school year! I hope you will check out my small store while you're there:  From Mayhem to Mastery

I have a feeling this will be your best year yet. I'm planning for it to be mine! After starting last year with a hurricane (Harvey took two weeks out) and all the mayhem that followed, I am positive this year will be more organized, more energized, and more joyful than the last. Less mayhem, more mastery, right?

May your coffee be strong, your shoes comfortable, and your voice clear and bright. Let's do this!


No comments: