Sunday, July 8, 2018

A Little Shameless Self Promotion...

Hi friends! 

So I've been a fan of Teachers Pay Teachers for a long time. It's brilliant. Teachers can share the things they have spent hours creating --and that work for them-- and maybe even make a little money on the side. I'm also a fan of not re-inventing the wheel for every lesson. It's amazing what you can find if you just search Google, YouTube, and TpT!

That said, I also LOVE making things look cute and creating digital products to use in my classroom or everyday life. So I finally decided to take the plunge......and set up my own TpT Store!


I only have a  few items so far. It's a lot of work to make sure every font, graphic, and product comply with legal Terms of Use so I don't accidentally steal someone else's stuff. (If I did, it would totally be an accident! I promise!)  I'm still working on "branding" and all that, but it's early days.

Will you do me a favor? Check out my store and download one of the FREE items, then post some feedback for me.  If you hate it, I'd rather you contact me personally before giving me a bad review so I can make it right.  I'm just learning this stuff, and I am not a business person by nature-- right-brained musician and all that, you know?  If you could help me out I would REALLY appreciate it!

Here are some FREEBIES to check out:

Imperial March Playalong
Based on Texas Standards (TEKS)
Elementary Music Scope & Sequence by TEKS
 
Desktop Organizer in Teal
Thank you so much for helping me get started! Let me know if there is something you would like to see me add, adapt, or edit for you. I truly enjoy it. 


No comments: